NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im considering designing and having made some vinyl appliques to place at the top of the headlights of the NBC 2006 to give an "evil eye" effect at a low cost.

If anyone else is interested, I'll post pics when I am done and maybe have some more printed up...Im thinking of color matching the lids to my blue nbc...

Let me know if you are interested...I'll be making other vinyl additions to the car, I'll post pics and if anyone wants one I'll have more than one made up when I send it to the printer...he can do full color vinyl and I cut the shapes at work.

Cheers

Paul Alves:confused:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm interested, but for a pre-2006 model NB. If you can color match cyber green that would be excellent. These are based on the GTS eyelids right? SO I would be able to apply them at a different angle?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll work out the details...not sure how much it would cost yet, and yeah I guess I could do one up for other models, just need access to a headlight for a few minutes to draw it out.

Cheers be back soon

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I cut vinyl.

I have a vinyl cutting maching. It does all the shapes and everything. As long as the image is in the .eps formate I can cut it. I will cut them for cost if you like. I have many many colors. It cuts 7 year vinyl. Let me know if you are interested I put flames on the sides of my bug. I have an aquarius blue NBC. I will posst a pic of it when I think of it.

paulalves said:
Im considering designing and having made some vinyl appliques to place at the top of the headlights of the NBC 2006 to give an "evil eye" effect at a low cost.

If anyone else is interested, I'll post pics when I am done and maybe have some more printed up...Im thinking of color matching the lids to my blue nbc...

Let me know if you are interested...I'll be making other vinyl additions to the car, I'll post pics and if anyone wants one I'll have more than one made up when I send it to the printer...he can do full color vinyl and I cut the shapes at work.

Cheers

Paul Alves:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
heyou said:
I'm interested, but for a pre-2006 model NB. If you can color match cyber green that would be excellent. These are based on the GTS eyelids right? SO I would be able to apply them at a different angle?
I'd also be interested is some for my 2000.

Bob

·
Registered
404 Posts
Excellent sound like you're making good progress. Marvin's eyes are a little too "angry" for me, I'm looking for a more mellow look. If you can match cyber green, perfect, if not, hunter green would suffice. I'm going for a hunter green stripe/rocker panel combo on my NB, I thought the eyelids would add a little contrast to the front.

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
Id like some In black for my vert, Marvins eyelids are Awsome :D, I had bought a pair but they are the sleepy look ones and wont work with my bra :( as they are not the vinyl ones .. Let me know :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts