NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I am the worlds biggest sceptic. I used to be the worlds most gullible person.

I never would have fallen for that email, or any other offering me something I didn't ask for.

I block numerous email senders, every day. I trust no one!

Apparently, there are still people in this world who fall for these practices, or they wouldn't be there. It's a sad world we live in. :(

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
dnyed said:
I am the worlds biggest sceptic. I used to be the worlds most gullible person.

I never would have fallen for that email, or any other offering me something I didn't ask for.

I block numerous email senders, every day. I trust no one!

Apparently, there are still people in this world who fall for these practices, or they wouldn't be there. It's a sad world we live in. :(
I just read in the local paper that an elderly (86) woman fell victim to a couple of slick scammers and was taken for all the money she had..$776,000. On the pretense they were going to share the $8+ millon bucks with her. Like the other scams, once she transferred the money she never heard from them again. :banghead:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
That's so sad. She must not have had family to watch over her. It's the elderly that these damn scammers are hoping to snare. Damn them. How dare they? :mad:

·
dunno513
1,236 Posts
Very True, those that feed off others are scum, but a sin itself caused the very problem to exist in the first place. GREED ! By both. :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts