NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2.0L 5 Speed - MT
25 Posts
I hope that's not the case, I don't mind the rear engine just like the classic beetle (I've owned some of those),
but converting from gas to electric is a deal breaker and a NO buy for me.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
And so it begins...
The plethora of Beetle rumour blogs and click-bait; just as it was when the New Beetle's run was coming to an end.
Beetle changes are coming that's for sure..But i dint think we can take any of these blogs as gospel.
They'll keep us guessing until the reveal. VW did it before and im sure they'll contunue to do the same.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Rumors.....

I just heard the next Beetle will be fabricated with transparent aluminum and will have a built in restroom/commode in the back seat. The tires are supposed to be made out of Flubber and it will run on a mixture of sea water, user provider sewage and prune juice.

The car will be assembled in outer Mongolia and due to it's lighter than air tires, will be floated across the ocean and delivered by drones directly to the customer's residence.

The only issues holding up production are the shortage of clear front and back running lights and the shortage of "Soft Touch" coatings for the dashboards. VW has said if they can't find these parts they may scrap the entire Beetle program.

More to come as our reliable spies/informants uncover additional information........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts