NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading about how bad dealerships are pillaging people for work, or parts on their Beetles...But I just wanted to share that Vorderman's in Ft.Wayne IN have been great with me. Their parts seam reasonable, and super nice customer service. I recently purchased a flip key, and remote from a VW parts guy in the Internet, and although it didn't come from them, they were happy to cut the key for me, but after 20+ minutes of frying to programm it, they said it was the wrong key/remote for my car. While it was there for that, they replaced coil packs for recall work, and washed it...all free of charge. I hope to be able to get my key issue resolved with the seller, but if not, I'll definitely go there and get it all...

·
Registered
875 Posts
It is very nice finding a dealer that will work with you and go above and beyond in terms of customer service as opposed to the other kind. I have a good one (leith vw - raleigh) as well, after dealing with 2 bad ones (peycheles - greenville & freema - goldsboro).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, finally just bit the bullet, and had the dealer order me a key&remote... $219 programmed. One doesn't realize how nice remote locks are, until ya don't have it...So tomorrow, I'll go back and have it taken care of.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts