NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've just recently heard the words "seal the deal" from my seller, so if all goes well, I'll have my nice Vr6 bug early january. my question, since i'm not a mechanical god, is where can I take this baby to get worked on?

Will the dealership have any idea what to do with "the crazy lookin guy with the friggin huge engine in that bug...".

Or perhaps the way to go is to find a Vr6 genious in my area, (just south of Los Angeles, San pedro)who has, or can hook me up with someone who CAN work on this car, with/without my help. (not afraid to get my hands dirty :p)

I'll take any other suggestions too!

·
brute strength of six...
25 Posts
SinfulDeity said:
Hello all, I've just recently heard the words "seal the deal" from my seller, so if all goes well, I'll have my nice Vr6 bug early january. my question, since i'm not a mechanical god, is where can I take this baby to get worked on?

Will the dealership have any idea what to do with "the crazy lookin guy with the friggin huge engine in that bug...".

Or perhaps the way to go is to find a Vr6 genious in my area, (just south of Los Angeles, San pedro)who has, or can hook me up with someone who CAN work on this car, with/without my help. (not afraid to get my hands dirty :p)

I'll take any other suggestions too!

!

·
Slow Sundown Orange
73 Posts
Bar tuning Houston

Check their website & give them a call, they do those swaps here & there, they really rock = ) Maybe you can get some info from them

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, I'll give them a call within the next few days.

With a recommendation like that, they've gotta be worth checkin out! ;)

Thanx for your help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts