NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The link below is to my 2004 Satellite Malibu Blue Metallic New Beetle GLS gallery on Webshots. Photos of it's customization and I'm not even finished yet but enjoy what I've done so far. Just click on the photo of VW BEATL's behind and enjoy!

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

CLICK HERE^

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vw beatl

Thank you, I am so lucky to have found the Satellite Malibu Blue NB. It feels so good behind the wheel. Here are a few more pixs of where I cruise in my Satellite.

Attachments

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VW BEATL in the OC

That's one of the things I love about living in the OC. I can be at the beach, the desert, LA or the snowy mountains and my NB will look clean because it was just washed before I left my house.;)

Attachments

·
Red Devl strikes again...
36 Posts
That's one of the things I love about living in the OC. I can be at the beach, the desert, LA or the snowy mountains and my NB will look clean because it was just washed before I left my house.;)
Very nice! I assume based on your photos that you added the spoiler after you got it? If so, was it a no-drill spoiler you added? I'm thinking of adding one to Diablo (red '99 GLS).

Also, love the rims. I wonder if you can still get those through the dealership or if you can snag a set somewhere else?

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Also, love the rims. I wonder if you can still get those through the dealership or if you can snag a set somewhere else?
You're better off trying to get them used somewhere else. The colored inserts are more expensive then the wheels themselves. I think between the wheel and the inserts, you're looking at about $700 per wheel.

·
Red Devl strikes again...
36 Posts
You're better off trying to get them used somewhere else. The colored inserts are more expensive then the wheels themselves. I think between the wheel and the inserts, you're looking at about $700 per wheel.
Wow! That much? I guess it goes to show I have good taste... or at the least, expensive taste. :p

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: and I miss VW BEATL :( love your pics as always though
OMG! I was just about to add you on my friends list! Can you believe I finally posted? I'm on vacation so I finally had the time. Miss you too chick-a-Dee! This Saturday is going to be soooo different without you. I won't get shots of Fiona's behind! So how are ya doing?

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Very nice! I assume based on your photos that you added the spoiler after you got it? If so, was it a no-drill spoiler you added? I'm thinking of adding one to Diablo (red '99 GLS).

Thank you, you are correct, I added the spoiler after and it is in fact drilled in. This baby isn't coming off. The people at Carriage Collision in Huntington Beach, CA painted and drilled it on for me.
As for the Style rims, I was lucky because the style rims are stock on the Satellite. But I'm sure you can snag a set somewhere else and I know you can get them through a dealer but the price I believe is $35 an insert and there's 5 inserts per rim so you do the math, YIKES! I'm trying to keep mine in great shape, so far so good. But I heard they fade so if mine ever start to fade or scratch I'll take them to Carriage Collision and hopefully they can paint them for me.

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

Attachments

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
OMG! I was just about to add you on my friends list! Can you believe I finally posted? I'm on vacation so I finally had the time. Miss you too chick-a-Dee! This Saturday is going to be soooo different without you. I won't get shots of Fiona's behind! So how are ya doing?

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL
It's about time you posted :p haha Fiona is gonna miss being there, she loves pictures of her behind :lol: I am doing alright, could definitely be better though, I miss CA weather...I wanna be cruisin' with you guys Saturday :(...how are you?? I bet you like your freedom from driving mr Cyle around all the time :p

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's about time you posted :p haha Fiona is gonna miss being there, she loves pictures of her behind :lol: I am doing alright, could definitely be better though, I miss CA weather...I wanna be cruisin' with you guys Saturday :(...how are you?? I bet you like your freedom from driving mr Cyle around all the time :p
Sorry it's taken me awhile to reply back. I was down in San Diego. Caught a Padres game (they won!) and checked out The Gas Lamp District in downtown San Diego. Had an awesome time! It's about 4:00 in the morning here and I guess I'm too pumped up to sleep. I know I'm going to regret it in a few hours. Taking VW BEATL to Timmons today for the free oil change I won at Toy Jam 9 last year. Having him washed and ready for Saturdays SoCal New Beetle Club cruise gtg. So to answer your question, yes I am enjoying my freedom of not being Cyle's personal driver, lol.
California misses you too but we're all very proud of you! We'll try to call you this Saturday while we are crusin and maybe you can give a shout out to everyone over the radio. Let me know what you've been up to. Have an awesome weekend in your part of the country!

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Sorry it's taken me awhile to reply back. I was down in San Diego. Caught a Padres game (they won!) and checked out The Gas Lamp District in downtown San Diego. Had an awesome time! It's about 4:00 in the morning here and I guess I'm too pumped up to sleep. I know I'm going to regret it in a few hours. Taking VW BEATL to Timmons today for the free oil change I won at Toy Jam 9 last year. Having him washed and ready for Saturdays SoCal New Beetle Club cruise gtg. So to answer your question, yes I am enjoying my freedom of not being Cyle's personal driver, lol.
California misses you too but we're all very proud of you! We'll try to call you this Saturday while we are crusin and maybe you can give a shout out to everyone over the radio. Let me know what you've been up to. Have an awesome weekend in your part of the country!

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL
Haha that sounds like a lot of fun!!!! Glad you are enjoying your freedom :p free oil change is nice, bout time!!! Nothing like a clean beetle to cruise in too ;)

A call would be awesome!!!! I haven't really been up to anything unfortunately, just getting school stuff situated and being that I have $1 in my bank account means I don't get to go out and do anything. I don't really have friends out this way so it gets pretty lonely and I am gonna be all by myself in the apartment for 10 days starting today :( The closest beetle peep is an hour away which is nice but also sucks at the same time. So, nothing exciting over here but I will be adding a little somethin to Fiona here in the next couple weeks, nothing major but I am excited.

I know you are gonna have a great weekend, wish I could be there. Talk to you tomorrow I hope :) Remember I got a new phone number :)

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Very cool color and nice pics. :cool: Greetings from an hour away from Casey. :p :D :wave2:
And this would be the beetle peep I was talking about :p ^^^^

Joel, Rachel and her hubby are 2 of my absolute fave socal peeps, I miss them dearly :( and with the weather we have been having (more so the hot than the rain) I would love to be in CA right now :(

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am so sleepy, but VW BEATL has new oil and is all clean and ready for tomorrows cruise. Getting ready for tonights car show at Ruby's Diner. I am wearing myself out. But spending time looking at fixed up cars has it's plus' :cool:

Let The Good Times Roll,
VW BEATL

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts