Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Me wanna go:( Just too far.
at least I have H20 on the 24th

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
Wish you could make it out Gene. Miss you guys. Hi Lorraine. :wave2: :D

Come on lurkers in the Chicago area! I can't stand that in one of the biggest metro areas in the country, there is so little nB action! :mad: Hopefully it will pick up around here. :D

It should be a good weekend and the rain should hold off until after the show. Should be a great show as usual. :cool: :D

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joel, don't forget your camera:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will be there! I don't know if I can be in the show since I'm not a NIVA member YET, but otherwise I'll be parked in the parking lot!!! lol
I also made my first cute lil mod to Beetley today, pink emblems!! :D Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
I'm trying to get there. I should make it. My car, which is now the beast child's daily driver, has seen better days so I'll be just a spectator. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mokie3,

You do not have to be a NIVA member to show your NB. The show is open to ALL-VW's!!! Show off your new mods!

And Ellen....you've got more than 1 VW to choose from....;)

See everyone tomorrow and cross your fingers for no rain until after 4:00pm!!! But the show will go on rain-or-shine!!!:D

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
despite the rain I thought the show went fairly well. Although I was slightly dissapointed when some of the nicer aircooled's left before awards. The was the first one of your shows I've been to, but for the space and area is was done in, It seemed like there was a pretty good turn out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts