NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
And some people run their mouth to much..........just saying.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did do it to be funny. I know it is not a Porsche GT3RS. I with friends and we thought it would be funny to pull into the Porsche dealership and take the picture. I think the Beetle is a fun car to do what you want too.

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
I did do it to be funny. I know it is not a Porsche GT3RS. I with friends and we thought it would be funny to pull into the Porsche dealership and take the picture. I think the Beetle is a fun car to do what you want too.
I think it looks degrading to all New Beetles. Whatever gave you the idea that a Beetle is Fun :confused:
You'll be putting neon lights under it next :rolleyes: Oh wait.. You did :mad:
People need to realise Bugs are driven by people with no sense of humor,
who don't go out after 4pm and wouldn't know a flower holder from a heated seat. ;)

Need more photo's of your adventures :D

(Post is tongue in cheek incase it is misread, by non New Beetle owners)

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
I like your pictures :)
Specially one with the branches is :thup:

Also I think GT3RS stickers are not bad at all :cool:

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
I just want you to please pop your grill back in place!:eek:
Pet peeve of mine...I see too many common beetles (folks that own beetles just for transportation) and have to restrain myself from popping their grills back into place. No excuse for a beetle enthusiast having a popped out grill...especially if you have the skills to graphic up and install lighting under your car.

Have fun!:cool:

·
Yeah its yellow. So what?
107 Posts
I just want you to please pop your grill back in place!:eek:
Pet peeve of mine...I see too many common beetles (folks that own beetles just for transportation) and have to restrain myself from popping their grills back into place. No excuse for a beetle enthusiast having a popped out grill...especially if you have the skills to graphic up and install lighting under your car.

Have fun!:cool:
I didn't even notice it... And I'm usually pretty quick on stuff like that LOL

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah it drives me nuts too. But it is broken, can't just snap it in. The previous owner must of hit something hard and it is ripped off, it is held with wire. I am looking to repair it soon.

·
107 Posts
It's not really that noticeable in the pictures... Probably seems absolutely horrific to you in person... I'm the same way when something just isn't right on my car

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It bothers me...my wife tries to push it in...and tells me about when we go somewhere. Off work tomorrow...going to try to take care of that.

·
107 Posts
My ex (who I actually bought the car for originally) treated "her" 2003 2.0 like crap while we were together. Now that it's mine after she screwed me over, I'm noticing things about it that drive me nuts, too. One of the (MANY) problems being a nice crack in the front grill which I can only assume she got too close to a curb or went over a speed bump too fast. So I understand that constant bug in the back of your brain that keeps reminding you of the broken part.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts