VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sell pillows on eBay, and wanted to give you .orgers a chance to buy them from me direct. I have two different VW pillows:

NEW Pink Flannel Retro Peace Signs VW Bug Pillow. Measures approximately 9" X 17" and has the print on BOTH sides! I use only Poly-fil non allergenic stuffing. Pillow is 100% soft cotton and machine washable. Handmade with reinforced corners. End is hand sewn closed. Pillow is great for traveling, watching TV, day care, or for decorating your room! Comes from a smoke free home.

New Black Peace & Love Retro Hippie VW Bug pillow. Measures approximately 9" X 17" and has the print on BOTH sides! I use only Poly-fil non allergenic stuffing. Pillow is 100% soft cotton and machine washable. Handmade with reinforced corners. End is hand sewn closed. Pillow is great for traveling, watching TV, day care, or for decorating your room! Comes from a smoke free home.

New Green Love Retro Daisy VW Bug pillow. Measures approximately 9" X 17" and has the print on BOTH sides! I use only Poly-fil non allergenic stuffing. Pillow is 100% soft cotton and machine washable. Handmade with reinforced corners. End is hand sewn closed. Pillow is great for traveling, watching TV, day care, or for decorating your room! Comes from a smoke free home.

Pillows are $4.75 each and Priority Mail shipping for one or two pillows, in the US is $4.80. I have a 2900+ feedback on eBay and am very proud of my work. You can check out my eBay store, My Sunshine's Pillows, at:

http://stores.ebay.com/My-Sunshines...3a50QQstorecachemissZmysunshinespillowsQQtZkm

If you have any questions, need any more information, or would like to purchase a pillow or a bib, send me a PM. I will also sell you the other bibs and pillows in my store, but your shipping will be less than that on eBay.

Thanks a bunch for looking!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,810 Posts
I have the black pillow. I bought the fabric on eBay, and made it myself!:p

You say the pink one is flannel? I'd like it, and one of the black ones, too!

PayPal?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
OOOH I love both of them! If I wanted one bigger would you be able to do that? Possibly double the size of your reg ones? I could see myself with my arms wrapped around one of those on the couch watchin TV. :D

·
18,311 Posts
BUGINME said:
Let me know which material and what size you want and I can get back to you!!:)
hmmmm..I don't know...how bout 20"x 20" with that black material?

·
18,311 Posts
I want a 16x16 black one Michele!
Im guessin I'll pay ya through PayPal?
Sorry it took me so long too :p
The holidays are over! I can buy for myself again!! :D

·
18,311 Posts
I got my pillow and I LOVE IT!! I will def be buying more in the very near future Michele!! I want a couple to put in Skittle! :D

I love it love it LOVE IT!!!

:hugkiss:

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Those are really cute. Have you some of the Tigger pillows on hand? My daughter collects Tigger stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts