NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a VW Beetle Roof Rack and surfboard attachment for sale. I no longer have a surfboard so I don't need the rack. These are all authentic VW parts, a few years old and in great condition. All the parts needed are included.

The roof rack is compatible with the VW New Beetle ONLY.
The roof rack set includes the 2 roof rack, 4 roof attachments, all screws and bolts needed, tools and 4 keys (all original parts). The VW symbol on the side of each rack is a little cloudy but other than that they look like new.

The surfboard attachment is compatible with all VW Roof Racks.
The surfboard attachment includes, surfboard holders, all attachments and straps, all screws and bolts, instruction manual. It holds 1-2 boards at a time.

I also have soft board holders which fit on the rook rack, I used these before I got the hard racks and will include them in the purchase. They hold surfboards very tightly and are great for a fast trip out to the beach if you don't have time to screw on the surfboard attachment.

The roof rack retails new for $200 and the surfboard attachment for $158. (See the VW website for details: Welcome to the VW DriverGear Store)

I am asking $175 for everything.

See the photos below and email me, [email protected] , with any questions. Thanks!!!

*Local pickup only please (Tampa Bay Area of Florida). Cash Only.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts