NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the 13th annual Turkey Run at St. Johns Flea Market just off I-95. Any body want to? Meet for breakfast or not.

Probably be mostly air cooled. Who knows. Hey it is a flea market. Who knows what you will find.

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
What time Al?

Big Al

What time would you want to meet for Breakfast? And obviously where?

Chris, you Turkey, can you imagine ME saying I would go ANYWHERE that required me to RUN? Except for chasing down Beer my running is kept to a minimum these days! How's Talula? Hope she isn't getting worried with Thanksgiving coming up!

See you all this weekend.

Chuckie

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Chuckie... you know that I'd put a sixer of your favorite beer on an RC car and play cat and mouse with you.

She's not worried. She's hungy! Didn't you know she's a cannibal?

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Big Al

What time would you want to meet for Breakfast? And obviously where?

Chris, you Turkey, can you imagine ME saying I would go ANYWHERE that required me to RUN? Except for chasing down Beer my running is kept to a minimum these days! How's Talula? Hope she isn't getting worried with Thanksgiving coming up!

See you all this weekend.

Chuckie
I'll hit you up tomorrow. Gotta call "Mr. GTI" and see when we want to meet up as well. I hollered at Jason, and it looks like He's in too; possibly John too. So we'll be ping-ponging calls and texts coordinating our times and whatnot.

As far as time, i'm up for an early morning start.

I wish Shoney's was still around- some Saturday morning breakfast bar would be so on point:goodjob:

Hey mang, did you get my e-mail?

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Sure did

Al,

I got your email and those pictures of Der Stuka were off the chart! I was thinking more of really pimping him out, but those simple clean lines on your graphics have me re-thinking the whole project. It would still be my Zombie Outbreak Response Vehicle but with a German Dive Bomber motif.

Wifey liked them also and it only entails painting the hood. I like that part!And when I do put a spoiler on the back for looks I can prepaint it the same yellow as the hood so we will win all the way around.

Let me know what the plan is for tomorrow. I am pretty sure the wife will want to sleep at least until sunup since we left for Pasco before Dawn.

Chuckie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts