NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird exterior lighting stuff happening to the 'vert! When I press the brake pedal, all the lights on the left side of the car come on, i.e. the left headlight goes from drl level to bright and the left tail, left rear bumper light and left front bumper signal all come on. At night when I turn on the lights, only the right side of the car and left headlight come on, unless I press the brake, then all of them come on. Opinions? :confused:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Billsbug said:
Weird exterior lighting stuff happening to the 'vert! When I press the brake pedal, all the lights on the left side of the car come on, i.e. the left headlight goes from drl level to bright and the left tail, left rear bumper light and left front bumper signal all come on. At night when I turn on the lights, only the right side of the car and left headlight come on, unless I press the brake, then all of them come on. Opinions? :confused:
Dude yer Beetle's POSESSED BY SATAN!!:devil: :firedevil

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
If it were mine, I would take it in right away. Electrical problems are the devil!

Good luck to you.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's going in this afternoon, just thought someone else might have had this issue so I could 'assist' my service guy with details on the fix (i.e. get it back in one day rather than 3 :D)...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts