NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at WalMart in the mens tshirt section and they now carry VW tshirts. Price is only $7.50 so now is a good time to stock up. I bought one for my wife and one for myself to wear to car shows. They are blue gray in color and have the logo nice and large on the front.

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
I got my VW shirt at Target. Then, burned a hole in it...... :eek:

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
Only VW shirt I have is from VW

·
5/23/10 <3
11,172 Posts
Got a picture of the shirt?

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
I was just at WalMart in the mens tshirt section and they now carry VW tshirts. Price is only $7.50 so now is a good time to stock up. I bought one for my wife and one for myself to wear to car shows. They are blue gray in color and have the logo nice and large on the front.
I bought one just last night! :) That sure beats paying 15 bucks to some vendor at a VW show. ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,786 Posts
This is the one I got at Target. The one I burned a hole it......

It has a tag that says "Officially licensed by Volkswagen". I felt OK buying it.

(That's my son in the pic)

Attachments

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Wal-mart AND Target.....HERE I COME!

:D

**HELLO Dnyed's son :yaya: and THANKS for the pic!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ones at walmart don't have the Fahrvergnügen text and the logo is in white. Shirt is the same color. though.

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
No need to be a stickler, pass the VW love around!
Never see any VW shirts anywhere when I'm out...then again I don't get out that much so yeah. May have to check Wally World but I doubt the one here will have them. My Turbonium shirt is getting pretty worn out.

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
I got my shirt two hours ago!
$7.50. Wooo Hooo!
50/50 cotton poly
Sizes: adult small thru XXL

Attachments

·
Cheeeto's Daddy
1,151 Posts
Largest they had at my store was XL. I need at least a double extra fat.

Oh well discriminated against once again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Largest they had at my store was XL. I need at least a double extra fat.

Oh well discriminated against once again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hey Chuckie, if I'm not mistaken Walmart gets delivery trucks daily so their inventory should be replenished nightly :D

Adult small thru XXL Are the shirt sizes I saw when I was there.. Keep checking your store they will get more in.

:D

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
I'll pick up some this weekend and I have a feeling you will be seeing these at the ToD in May ;)
I left a couple at the walmart in Perrysburg , I bought most of them though :lol: one for me and the rest for Door prizes @ bugfest :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts