Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All must be 1998 compatible!~~

1. Floor mats
2. Shift boot and knob
3. Front end bra
4. Seat covers
5. Door handles (not the one to open the door but the grip bar)

If you don't have these items but are able to help me
find them that would be a GREAT HELP!!

I will buy any of these items in used to fair condition
as long as they are in better condition then what I
already own!

PLEASE post here with what you have or PM me!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't have any parts to sell, but I did buy a new shift boot for my '99 and it's a real upgrade. Maybe mine was nice when new, but by the time i got it, well.... The company is Wheelskins. I bought a black leather shift boot and matching steering wheel cover. They come in so many colors! I don't know what color your interior is, but you will find a nice same color or change it out like I did. Mine was grey originally and now it's black. Looks great. The key to getting a good deal on one of these is googling wheelskins. Lots of auto parts and accessory sites sell them. Now you've just gotta compare prices. You will be able to look at all the colors on line. Ebay is good for mats. If you decide to buy new, how about the custom mats with the VW logo? Or the old school coco mats. They are really cool too. Come in several colors. Emjoy redecorating! :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any parts to sell, but I did buy a new shift boot for my '99 and it's a real upgrade. Maybe mine was nice when new, but by the time i got it, well.... The company is Wheelskins. I bought a black leather shift boot and matching steering wheel cover. They come in so many colors! I don't know what color your interior is, but you will find a nice same color or change it out like I did. Mine was grey originally and now it's black. Looks great. The key to getting a good deal on one of these is googling wheelskins. Lots of auto parts and accessory sites sell them. Now you've just gotta compare prices. You will be able to look at all the colors on line. Ebay is good for mats. If you decide to buy new, how about the custom mats with the VW logo? Or the old school coco mats. They are really cool too. Come in several colors. Emjoy redecorating! :D
Thanks but where did you buy your shift boot? So I may buy one. tehe.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I have floor mats, black. They should fit, they have the round holes.

They are used, but I have all four. The front ones have the red NB outline. It's a set, anyway. They could use a vaccuuming. Probably will look better...

I rock the Monsters now.

If you want them, what will you pay? :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have floor mats, black. They should fit, they have the round holes.

They are used, but I have all four. The front ones have the red NB outline. It's a set, anyway. They could use a vaccuuming. Probably will look better...

I rock the Monsters now.

If you want them, what will you pay? :confused:
How much did you pay for your monsters? And where did you get them? :D Also how much would you want for your mats?

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I bought the Monsters at the dealer, new. I think they were around $100, and worth every penny.

What about, like, $10 apiece, so $40, plus shipping? I will even do the vaccuuming, like I should have done before I took the pic this evening? :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
I am still looking for all the pieces listed!! Especially a bra and shift boot and knob!
I didn't see mention of your interior trim color anywhere. If I know what color you are looking for, I'll keep an eye out. As to the door pulls, opt for new, not expensive and your not buying aged parts that may break the first itme you use them, after you have gone to the trouble of installing them.

M.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,915 Posts
I have molded grey floor mats (full set of 4) with the NB logo on them for sale. Brand new, only taken out of the box for a picture. I also have a wrecked NB. Still waiting on insurance settlement, but once that goes through, I will be parting out the car and have a shift boot and knob. Looking for $150+shipping, OBO on the mats. Bought them from ECS. They don't sell them anymore.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have molded grey floor mats (full set of 4) with the NB logo on them for sale. Brand new, only taken out of the box for a picture. I also have a wrecked NB. Still waiting on insurance settlement, but once that goes through, I will be parting out the car and have a shift boot and knob. Looking for $150+shipping, OBO on the mats. Bought them from ECS. They don't sell them anymore.

Those mats do not look like they fit my car.. But that shift boot and knob! PLEASE PUT ASIDE FOR ME!!

·
5/23/10 <3
10,915 Posts
They should fit. I bought them for my '99. No differences other than the mat clips from the '98-'05 cars as far as I'm aware. The two pictured are for the front, there are two smaller ones for the rear. Hard to see, but they are molded, so they will sit nicely in the floor.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,915 Posts
Feel free to make an offer, BTW. My car was totaled so I need to sell off parts.

·
5/23/10 <3
10,915 Posts
Car can't be parted yet because of insurance. But make an offer on that and the mats if you want them. Just can't get you the boot and knob for awhile. I can take pics of them next time I get to where the car is being stored. I know there are a few other part-outs going on here right now so you might have better luck and a quicker shipment for the boot and knob. The boot and knob should be the same '98-'05. Might be the same through even the current cars. You can also grab a boot and knob from a MkIV Jetta or Golf as well, I believe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts