NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a chromaflair beetle for sale, either cyan/purple or silver/green. I know they are hard to come by but if anyone has one they would like to sell or knows of any one the market, I would appreciate your help. Also, I just recently found out these existed... what is an appropriate price to expect to pay for one? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
20,814 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2003 purple chromaflair beetle with very low miles (55,000) in excellent condition. The car is so much fun to drive. I plan to sell it in the next few months. Are you in the market to buy one soon, or are you just putting feelers out to see if nyou are able to find one?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2003 purple chromaflair beetle with very low miles (55,000) in excellent condition. The car is so much fun to drive. I plan to sell it in the next few months. Are you in the market to buy one soon, or are you just putting feelers out to see if nyou are able to find one?
Well, my car just got totaled a couple weeks ago. I'm still waiting on insurance money, but after that I'm going to need a car pretty soon. I LOVED my last car though so I plan on taking a little time to find a car I love almost as much.

And thanks for the tips everybody. I e-mailed the person selling the green/silver one a couple days ago but haven't heard back. Hopefully I will be able to find one. I miss driving:(

·
I love my Butterkup baby!
489 Posts
Good luck on the search!! I really hope you are able to get your dream chromoflair asap!! they really are a gorgeoussssssss color for the new beetles!! :)

·
Time to unpimp ze auto!
234 Posts
I have long dreamed of a purple Beetle! How much are you asking and what part of the country do you live in? I'm way down south in Floriduh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm looking for a chromaflair beetle for sale, either cyan/purple or silver/green. I know they are hard to come by but if anyone has one they would like to sell or knows of any one the market, I would appreciate your help. Also, I just recently found out these existed... what is an appropriate price to expect to pay for one? Thanks!
I also have a chromoflair silver/ green for sale! I'm in NC but will be moving to ok soon. The beetle does have 90k miles on it, but it had 60 when I bought it 3 yes ago. I LOVE this car! I never imagined driving anything else, but I just had a baby so the bug has got to go ;(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Northern California and have a 2003 Turbo Chromaflare Beetle silver /green /lavender. Soft color changes. Runs great, needs some work on the interior like door panel covering and middle pop up storage bin. It's smogged, well-maintained and ready to go. Speedometer doesn't register MPH correctly , but that may be the custom tires. Let me know what you are offering and where you are. Will consider a trade for a small bus or pull-behind vintage 10-12 foot camper/ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Removed phone number

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.