NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of clear side marker lenses and mesh grilles for New Beetle Turbo S front bumper. Can provide a US shipping address?

·
Above average
529 Posts
What's your original location when you will providing US shipping address ?

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
Remember, the rear side markers of a non Turbo S New Beetle, are the same as the front side markers of a Turbo S. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's your original location when you will providing US shipping address ?
I'm based in the UK however have a cousin in the US if I need parts shipped that are US only. As it happens I have another cousin in Germany so I can ship to him if needed as well. Do you have any for sale then?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remember, the rear side markers of a non Turbo S New Beetle, are the same as the front side markers of a Turbo S. :D
Hmm, interesting. Thought the Turbo S only ran the side markers? I've located side markers here in the UK that have amber lenses but really want clear lenses. Guess I'll have to find those separately?

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
This is my first New Beetle, Jewel, my 2002 Turbo S. See the front clears? The rear side ones from non TS are the same. Small ones, not the big ones. (I miss Jewel. Wasn't she beautiful? I was so happy when I had her.)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my first New Beetle, Jewel, my 2002 Turbo S. See the front clears? The rear side ones from non TS are the same. Small ones, not the big ones. (I miss Jewel. Wasn't she beautiful? I was so happy when I had her.)
Yup, fine motor there for sure. So are the clear lenses still available in the US? My understanding was that US legislation deemed amber side markers on the front and red markers on the back so not sure what you're telling me??

·
Super Moderator
14,783 Posts
I have front clears on my current not TS Bug, but I have anmber bulbs installed. Since I nearly always, if not always, have my lights on while driving, they are illuminated amber, so legal.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Honestly I can't remember. I couldn't find just the rears by themselves. I could find the big front ones for regular beetles or those little teeny ones that go under the mirrors that I also don't have but I found sets of four clear lenses... I tried looking it up for you just now but couldn't remember exactly how I did it..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly I can't remember. I couldn't find just the rears by themselves. I could find the big front ones for regular beetles or those little teeny ones that go under the mirrors that I also don't have but I found sets of four clear lenses... I tried looking it up for you just now but couldn't remember exactly how I did it..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No worries, if you remember then that would be cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts