NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hug it or drive it?
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a large (30"x18" This is an estimate, i have seen different product descriptions with different diminsions) Herbie the love bug plush/stuffed toy. I will take it in any condition, but to where it is in good shape. Please private message me, I am willing to trade or buy. I hope I can find it here.

·
enjoyin the view !
2,017 Posts
they are getting harder to find , ive been looking for several years , i find them on ebay from time to time , most go in the $200 to $300 range , good luck , and if you find a couple let me know i still need one also

·
Hug it or drive it?
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I do see them go for $200+. I was watching one every now and then go for $80 or so. I will keep an eye out for you too. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
love bug plush from 1969

Hello

I have a Love Bug plush toy that my husband bought from a dealer promotion when the movie was released in 1969. He worked for VW at the time in the business department. It belongs to my son and I am not sure if he is interested in selling it or not. I have searched many times and have never seen it online anywhere. I have attached a photo of it. It is smaller than the one you posted. It is 14 inches long, 10 inches wide and 9 inches high.

Barrath2

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
love bug plush from 1969

Hello

I have a Love Bug plush toy that my husband bought from a dealer promotion when the movie was released in 1969. He worked for VW at the time in the business department. It belongs to my son and I am not sure if he is interested in selling it or not. I have searched many times and have never seen it online anywhere. I have attached a photo of it. It is smaller than the one you posted. It is 14 inches long, 10 inches wide and 9 inches high.

Barrath2
My father was a VW dealer in 69 and I have one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts