NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I searched thru the Marketplace forums (17 pages in Parts & Accessories and 4 pages in VW Related Items) and couldn't remember for sure but thought I saw one of these for sale here on the org a while back- search was for naught - can anyone tell me where I might find one of these types of hood bug deflector/shields - this page on the UK NB Just Buggin' website has a picture (please check this thread's picture, this is what I am on the 'hunt' for) - when I searched on Google, the closest item I could find was about 1/4 the size of the one I have in mind and not even close to what I have in mind.
Or, if anyone can offer 'search terms' for fleabay, I'd appreciate that also (zillions of listings for trucks and the skimpy NB one was all I found).

Or have these gone the way of the dodo bird??? :D

Thanks!
Beth

(the itty bitty tax refund came and as much as I ought to, it isn't ALL going for paying MY dental bills - new development for me as of today for my turn with the oral surgeon now that Rocky is all set ;) )

EDIT 4-2-09 7:30 p.m. It's unlikely I can really afford this with my own anticipated dental work, just trying to source the item for possibly purchasing in the future if the right deal came to be

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got it

I have that bug shielD on my car right now, its cool came with the car when i bought it, im now gonna buy a carbin fiber hood real soon so im willing to sell it... Let me know, [email protected].... Make me a offer,, i also have a abd turbo inlet pipe for sale as well willing to let go of the items for cheap

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone finds or knows of one FS by a private party, pls let me know since I don't think my dental 'party' is going to put me over the financial edge

1 - 5 of 5 Posts