NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
low and slow 2.o
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and gals im from sandy eggo ca, im new to the beetle but not to vw I had a gti and 2 getta not jettas but gettas gti on the front of the jetta. Well now my 99 2.o stick bettle is lowered with bbs lm reps 18's 32mm spacers in the back, car is white with blk plastic dipped roof with racks and ive redone the inside all blk and wrap the center console and shift boots and door pankels abd back cover in mico hounds tooth. Car has dvd with 3, 7 inch screens and upgraded
Speakers with a 10 in the back . Has euro badge in the front hid headlights and led tail lights with a light smoked ebay tail lights housing .. all I can think of at the time

·
T.O.D.7 Will U be there?
869 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee! Sounds like you are well on your way to making this new beetle your very own through your mods...way to go!

:banana:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun. Welcome, from Texas! It's sandy and sunny over here too.
Lets see some pictures of this beautiful magenta beetle you've got there. Sounds like a really good looking car you've got. :cool:
Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts