NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please I'm in need of help. The other day I helped this guy out by buying 5 gallons of gas from him for a buck a gallon. He was also nice enough to put it in my tank for me. So I thought he was nice come to find out he put 5 gallons of water onto my tank which I didn't find out till I was driving down the road and it stalled. Once stalled I tried starting it about 5 times before I thought oh crap that may have not been gas after all. Boy was I right. So now I have water all through my engine. I tried the Heet solution to no avail. I even put in 2 bottles didn't work. So I drained my gas tank. Replaced the gas with new, changed the fuel filter, cleaned my plugs, and changed out the injectors. Found out today because water doesn't burn it leajs down into my oil pan. Water in my oil!!!! So replaced oil filter and gave it an oil change. After all that it still won't start!
I need help on What to do next. It's a 99 beetle 2.0 5 speed. Please help it's my only vehicle and I have cancer treatments I need to get to!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts