VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this piece is called and where i can find one. It houses water in the large hose and has a nipple that connects to a small hose that runs to what looks like the intake near the fuel rail.. Looking at the picture the nipple was brittle and broke off and i need this piece.. It is located on the right hand side of the motor (looking from the front)between the motor and battery area.. Any Help.. Thanks guys and gals..


1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.