NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
Joined
·
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... but we were all once a little kiddo...

It's always fun seeing pictures when we were little, let's us think of the good old days :D

Share with us a pic when you were well euh... a bit younger ;)

 

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
Joined
·
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
v-dubed said:
what if u still are a kid lmao
Then get your a*** of the computer and go do your homework ! :D
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
Me when I was about 2 :)
 

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
callisto9 said:
this is me in 1st grade, so i'd be about 6 or so. dang my parents for giving me a "boy" haircut!
Oh My God Erin!! I had the same shirt!!!!!! :lol:
 

·
Good-bye Curby...
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Oh My God Erin!! I had the same shirt!!!!!! :lol:
maybe we were seperated at birth! that shirt is so gay*!

*note: erin is pro-gay. please carry on.
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
callisto9 said:
maybe we were seperated at birth! that shirt is so gay*!

*note: erin is pro-gay. please carry on.
LMAO! I almosted admitted that I had the same hairdo but mine was slightly different. You see, the day before I had my picture taken I decided to save my mom some money and cut my hair myself. I just couldn't get it even so my bangs got shorter and shorter...until...ugh it was a horror. I'll never forget the look on my mom's face when she saw it. She came pretty close to fainting LMAO! But shhhh don't tell anyone about that. It'll be our little secret ok? hehe
 

·
Good-bye Curby...
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
LMAO! I almosted admitted that I had the same hairdo but mine was slightly different. You see, the day before I had my picture taken I decided to save my mom some money and cut my hair myself. I just couldn't get it even so my bangs got shorter and shorter...until...ugh it was a horror. I'll never forget the look on my mom's face when she saw it. She came pretty close to fainting LMAO! But shhhh don't tell anyone about that. It'll be our little secret ok? hehe
i never did try to cut my hair at a young age. maybe it's 'cause there wasn't much to cut (thanks MOM). sheesh.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top