NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
I'd like to fill up the FAQs with more details on how to do these kinds of things, but some of it is already there. If you have a question like this, you might check there first! :)

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts
By looking at Jeff's sig, I can see he is also a flickr member (flickr.com), and I will recommend you get a free flickr account. It allows you to post your pics online, and link them into the threads using the little button that looks like this

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
I highly recommend flickr. It's very different from all other photo sharing sites. It's a combination of a blog, myspace, and a photo sharing site. It's a very neat community. But, it is a community -- which makes it not JUST a photo sharing site.

I'm sure photobucket is just fine, too -- never used it -- but I believe it doesn't have the community features of flickr (not that you'd need them for posting images here).

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I don't know how to use those places. I download my digital cam to my PC or laptop, and grab them from there. I've never used any of those services.

Why would you need them? What is the advantage? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
dnyed said:
I don't know how to use those places. I download my digital cam to my PC or laptop, and grab them from there. I've never used any of those services.

Why would you need them? What is the advantage? :confused:
I'm not sure there is one. The advantage on the old forum was that you could put multiple pics in one thread. But, since you can put multiple attachments in one thread here on the new forums, I'm not sure there's still an advantage.

Either way works equally well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts