NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was at work and the store I was touring was having a Bey Blade event. If you don't know what Bey Blades are (I didn't until yesterday) they are small tops that kids spin via this small device and a vinyl ripcord. The kids then drop the spinning tops in a plastic dome and watch as they smack and bang against each other. The last top spinning is the winner. Anyway I volunteered to help host the event. There were like 20 kids from 6 years to 12 years old there. Let me tell ya, these kids knew their Bey Blades they knew witch accessories to add to the top to make it preform better and win a match. They knew the name of every top just by looking at it. Watching them I realized that they were us. We talk about what mods to add to our beetle to make it preform better and what year and type a beetle it is just by looking. So I guess we never really grow up our toys just cost more as we get older.:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Yesterday I was at work and the store I was touring was having a Bey Blade event. If you don't know what Bey Blades are (I didn't until yesterday) they are small tops that kids spin via this small device and a vinyl ripcord. The kids then drop the spinning tops in a plastic dome and watch as they smack and bang against each other. The last top spinning is the winner. Anyway I volunteered to help host the event. There were like 20 kids from 6 years to 12 years old there. Let me tell ya, these kids knew their Bey Blades they knew witch accessories to add to the top to make it preform better and win a match. They knew the name of every top just by looking at it. Watching them I realized that they were us. We talk about what mods to add to our beetle to make it preform better and what year and type a beetle it is just by looking. So I guess we never really grow up our toys just cost more as we get older.:lol:
:) so true...

And don't forget, he who dies with the most... wins! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts