NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! Hope you enjoy the new site! :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the new Org! So happy to have you here! :thewave:
 

·
Write it like it's hot!
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
Akkkkkkk

How do I get my avatar back????

It won't let me deselect the-- no avatar button and I don't just want a beatle----I want Tink back!:confused:

BooHoo, sniffle, snort.

Oh yeah---

Welcome back everybody!!!
 

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
Joined
·
1,450 Posts
angelworks said:
How do I get my avatar back????

It won't let me deselect the-- no avatar button and I don't just want a beatle----I want Tink back!:confused:

BooHoo, sniffle, snort.

Oh yeah---

Welcome back everybody!!!
Look farther down the page.....under custom avitar
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Hi, Great New Site!

Just Stopping In To Say Hi,

:) Well I Have had my New Beetle For 3 Months Now, and Still Love to Drive It.

Thanks to Jeff, and anyone who helped to make this a Great Site.

Have A Great Night,

John K.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Welcome and hello to everyone of the orgers...!!!!
this is a very good looking page!!
congrats again!
 

·
Dare to Be Different.
Joined
·
19 Posts
Back for another go.

Hey everyone,

I had joined and hung around for a couple of months last fall when I got my bug. I loved the topics and all - and people seemed nice when reading around, but I couldn't really get any conversations going (even donated for sponsoring, but after waiting for orange letters than never came, let the dream go)... so I just sort of dropped off after a bit.

I got the email that things have been revamped with a new start, so I decided to check things out again.

Looking forward to seeing the forum grow. :)
 

·
Good-bye Curby...
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
dnyed said:
Greetings! Hope you enjoy the new site! :)
i am starting to love it! dnyed, i love your avatar. very cool!

i am glad to be here and just wanted to say (again) thanks to jeff and all the mods for making this place what it is. great job!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,131 Posts
Herbie3Rivers said:
Well, I like the new forums, I'll miss my old post count though. How do we go about getting to be a moderator?
Moderators are selected by the NewBeetle.org staff when we need new moderators. There is no sure-fire way to become a moderator, but they are chosen based on their participation, attitude, friendliness, and expertise in a given area. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,131 Posts
ThatBugGirl said:
Hey everyone,

I had joined and hung around for a couple of months last fall when I got my bug. I loved the topics and all - and people seemed nice when reading around, but I couldn't really get any conversations going (even donated for sponsoring, but after waiting for orange letters than never came, let the dream go)... so I just sort of dropped off after a bit.

I got the email that things have been revamped with a new start, so I decided to check things out again.

Looking forward to seeing the forum grow. :)
Hey there. I'm sorry you never got your credit for donating on the old site. They sometimes did slip through the cracks, I know. I have given you the member sponsor status here on the new site -- hope this makes up for it. :)

Welcome back!
 

·
Dare to Be Different.
Joined
·
19 Posts
jcroft said:
Hey there. I'm sorry you never got your credit for donating on the old site. They sometimes did slip through the cracks, I know. I have given you the member sponsor status here on the new site -- hope this makes up for it. :)

Welcome back!

Thank you! :clap: :heart:
 

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
Joined
·
3,409 Posts
just re-registered. great job, jeff and moderators! :bowdown: :bigthumb:
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top