NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally registered my car to Roswell this year. I will be driving from Oregon down I-5, on Thursday.

Are there others that I can catch up with, and carabug with?

PM me, and I will provide my phone number.

·
Registered
559 Posts
West coast to roswell

Leaving Tuesday staying in Williams AZ Tuesday night. Staying In ABQ Wednesday night, then onto Roswell Thursday. I think so far two Beetles, KNEWBUG and SKYPOD????

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think we are going to head over to Roswell on the Southern route from Phoenix (I10 to Las Cruces then up the 70 through White Sands )

Outbound on Thursday and returning on Sunday (we may not be able to stick around for the Sunday luncheon :-( )

Currently we have 2 cars in our AZ caravan. If anyone else is heading that way let us know! See y'all in Roswell!

Our route with departure time around 5:30am to allow for some planned leg stretching breaks and to get us into Roswell around check in time on Thursday.

https://goo.gl/maps/gruL7m62SUkGmZx48

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As some of you know, my trip was busted, while on the way. :(

I got 800 miles, before I ran out of $, due to bills were taken out of my account, that were supposed to be the next paycheck.

I'm still devastated, and sad, as I planned this for so long.

There will be raffle gifts there, from me. I sent them for Marvins Dad to allocate. So, part of me will be there in spirit.

Everyone have a safe, and FUN time. I am so envious. Mostly sad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts