NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
adittz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday i was driving to work and spotted a platinum gray beetle and flashed them a peace sign, and got one back from the passenger. then, three stoplights up, they pulled up next to me and the girl driving waved and gave me a HUGE smile. pretty sure she was just learning to drive and it was a momentous occasion. i hope i took her wave virginity!
then today while i was at work someone hand-wrote me a note on a receipt telling me how much they loved my car and i just *HAD* to know. shortly after, i was at a stoplight near my house and a girl in beetle identical to mine pulled up next to me and frantically started waving and abruptly rolled her window down and we laughed about how sweet each others ride was. epic moment.

i'm just really excited and needed to share this with people who would understand and care.

happy driving!

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Rarely happens but when it does it Makes My Day too :D

·
adittz
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it really does warm my heart. just something about that moment where you're completely bonding with someone who shares thhe same kind of love you do just makes you feel really good lol

·
Super Moderator
14,756 Posts
That not only would have made my day, it would have made my year! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts