NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,310 Posts
Right now I am watching Newbeetle.org. It's this really great program. If you haven't seen it before I really suggest that you watch it. Lots of great stuff on Beetles :lol:

Although really, we don't have TV because I'm to cheap to pay the $500-$600 for the satellite decoder. We do watch a lot of DVDs though.

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
squeebug said:
Right now I am watching Newbeetle.org. It's this really great program. If you haven't seen it before I really suggest that you watch it. Lots of great stuff on Beetles :lol:

Although really, we don't have TV because I'm to cheap to pay the $500-$600 for the satellite decoder. We do watch a lot of DVDs though.
I can uncerstand why you would REALLY want a satellite, as the German tv is al in GERMAN!!! James Bond speaks German, Seinfeld speaks German even the CSI people do!

Just to make a point...
I feel with you ;)

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
I'm watching the election of Miss Belgium 2006..

can't wait to see who will replace the 2005 Miss, Tatiana Silva Braga Tavares :D

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
listening to my hubby watch football. I am watching scrapbook stuff on Ebay.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Family Guy. What a crazy show!

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
RE: 40 Year Old Virgin

The 40 Year Old Virgin was based on my brother and another friend I have.

I swear, it must be. He (the brother) is almost 40 and is a virgin, and my friend is 40 and lives like the 40 Year Old Virgin lives, down to the boxed action figures and all of that. He is not a virgin, but claims it's been so long since he had any, he is again.

My friend knows I am typing this, as he is on the phone now. My brother is also aware of his part in this post.

Just so you know.

Now. BOT:

I was watching NIGHTLINE, and then I watched Jimmy Kimmel. Now I am not watching anything.

·
Your mileage may vary
7,566 Posts
I woke up at my usual time, 0420 and heard on the radio that I'm on strike.

Now I'm watching local tv news.

Seems like the whole metro area is angry this morning.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts