NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
Mazzzja said:
So.... what are your official names?

The ones that you'd wish your parents didn't give you?
Like naming after grandparents, pets, famous people?

In my passport, it just says MARCIA

Plain and simple.

What does your passport say?
Marcia like Madonna? No last name? Will you be known as the Orger Formally known as Marcia eventually? :p

If we're not giving last names
Mine is Amy
If we are giving last names it's Amy I'm not telling :lol:
 

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CyberGreenBaby said:
Marcia like Madonna? No last name? Will you be known as the Orger Formally known as Marcia eventually? :p

If we're not giving last names
Mine is Amy
If we are giving last names it's Amy I'm not telling :lol:
Hahaha, too funny!

I'm man :confused: enough to post my familyname. You just need to practise to pronounce it. And if people want, they can even Google me. I've got nothing to hide.

My full name is Marcia Dubbelaar :)
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
Mazzzja said:
Hahaha, too funny!

I'm man :confused: enough to post my familyname. You just need to practise to pronounce it. And if people want, they can even Google me. I've got nothing to hide.

My full name is Marcia Dubbelaar :)
Your name sounds like a new flavor of bubblegum. :lol: Cool.

Amy don't be such a bore....:roflmao:

my name's on my myspace account. it's no secret.
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Amy don't be such a bore....:roflmao:
Ba-Fungool!
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Watch it or i'll send Mary Poppins after you!:mad:

Don't be mad silly. It's all good.:goodjob:
So sayeth The Oracle?
Has the Oracle spoken on this matter? Because I beg to differ.
:rolleyes:
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
So sayeth The Oracle?
Has the Oracle spoken on this matter? Because I beg to differ.
:rolleyes:
I think the Oracle is away. Or at least nobody has sought his advice. :rolleyes:
It's all good though. As long as people know he's there when they need him. :D
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
I'll give my middle name...Margaret. It was so funny when my grandmother who had a thick Irish accent would yell at me...She would always use my 1st and middle name. She was a little woman but...man was she was tough! :kult: "Miss Amy Margaret! Get yer arse in here this minute! Oiy doan wanna haf ta come afturr yeh!"
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
lnzbug said:
I love the Irish accent.I wish I could visit there long enough to pick it up.
I like girls with accents. German, English, Scottish, Irish, Aussie, Italian, mmmmm it's alll good. One of my exes was friends with a German exchange student. All i did was talk to her when she was around so i could hear her voice. the ex took it well actually. I'm a pretty okay bf when i'm happy.

So, yeah back to the task at hand....John William X, Jr. Why mom chose a junior is beyond me. Last ditch effort to make a "family" she claims.

Oh and Jim, YAY SCOTLAND! WOOHOO! My Grandmother and Great-Grandmother are MacPhersons. I always considered myself a Scotsman at heart.
 
1 - 20 of 117 Posts
Top