NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
I hope you all can get a GtG in the works.

For me, Berea and NBeast were the pattern by which GtG's were made- I've always looked up to you guys. In my early nB GtG years, Roswell seemed so out of reach. I've wanted to attend Berea one day, but as we know things sadly changed. I hope some way it can some day return.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
I was born there; but unfortunately it is a long way from where I call home now. Can't wait to see what the Ohio crew does.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
ToD 6, Count Down.
473 Posts
" Bump" Summer is fleeting, We could do just a general cruise around Columbus. Or we could meet somewhere in Columbus and all cruise over here for the afternoon. Volksfest 8-10-13 at Pataskala. There's also a air cooled event in Columbiana on 7/13/13, I'll post about that separately as a possible GTG.

·
ToD 6, Count Down.
473 Posts
Yeah I'm a White Castle guy, give me a dozen and a cherry coke, Please :D I live in NW Ohio, south of Toledo and we had one there, but it was build in a less that desirable section of Toledo, close to the downtown area and needless to say it didn't make it. One day while picking up lunch there, there were some corporate types and I asked about a franchise and was told that WC doesn't franchise,
they are all company controlled. :(

Whatever y'all do, you must stop at white castles and have a burger for me. Love that place.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
That they are. When we get a chance to go up to visit family; our fave stop is the first White Castle on I75. Such a treat.

·
2,646 Posts
BILL!!!! YOU'RE BACK?!?
I dunno, I might just be :crazy:, but my personal definition of "back" would require my butt in the seat of a NB and daily posting here.:D Neither is true. I'm still VW, I strayed and I payed:( for that bit of poor judgement. Fixed that issue almost 4 years ago now.:thup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts