NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2354 Posts

·
RHINO
42 Posts
Finally got around to greasing up the automatice spoiler on the back of my 02 turbo. I was so loud when it would go down it would scare people in the back seat. Now it goes down nice and smooth.

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
I sat and texted everyone about how sad I was because the cv axle did not work so I could not drive her. I called Gary for some much needed help. Poor man hears from us all the time. Probably happy we do not live close to each other. J/P Gary.. :(:(

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Cv axle came so hopefully she will be back on the road and she also got a new oil pan, new oil, new oil filter, greased up starter and will be getting a front end alignment and a very good washin.. lol

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Cv axle was the wrong one but got one off of a 02 jetta at the junk yard and it was in a great shape and it fit!! So buttoned her back up and drove her around the block and no popping! Ran like a dream and the grease fixed the starter. :D So I am driving my Smurfette again.:D:D

·
I love my Butterkup baby!
489 Posts
Wellllllll.. I want Butterkup to have some friends!! So I printed some org tags to tag the beetles at school but it rained last night so all of the cars are wet.. guess I will be waiting until monday :(

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
I just got done cleaning up from putting another layer of smoke on my tails and installing new fog lights. I got them from 72Superbeetle's Turbo. They were not an exact match and it took 3.5 hours to get it done. Now waiting for my 7000K lamps for the headlights and fogs. Put the new fogs in for Sunday's VW show in Crystal Lake. Debating on smoking the fogs. :dunno: Gotta see how bright the new lamps are. :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
I rescued mine from the barn he'd been stored in for over 2yrs!

Mmmmm dust:

Towed him 200 miles home:

And gave him a good bath!

And tucked him safely away in the garage with his PJs on :D

How bout some pics of Robbies ancestor sittin next to him in the garage.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I kicked mine in the...........................tire.
Actually took out the rear seat, been toying with the idea for quite some time. Now that it's out not sure if I quite like it.
There's quite a few things I didnt take into consideration about removing it, like what do you do with the seat belts, what about the seat latch hooks etc. etc. etc.

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
I did a joey mod on mine.
Nice. I waxed mine down today for tomorrow's show, took him out for a 30 mile one way cruise to meet an old friend:), an dcleaned him back up and put him away. Oh yeah, and I'm posting pics and making posts. All for Him! :D

21 - 40 of 2354 Posts