NewBeetle.org Forums banner

61 - 80 of 2353 Posts

·
:)
837 Posts
Today, I'm prepping Trixie for surgery. After a whole a/c system change (besides the condenser), she needs ANOTHER compressor. Should be done by Tuesday evening (between my bronchitis and a full class schedule). Need some luck, I can't afford to replace the condenser if she's still having the same problem. :\

Hopefully my valance will show up this week so I can paint it and install it. And maybe another valance will show up this week as well, so I can paint it for a fellow member. :)

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
I washed smurfette and vacuumed her out and cleaned her windshield and rear window :) and made her tires shiney

·
Super Moderator
14,709 Posts
I got a set of front clears for my New Beetle today. I have not installed them yet, as I forgot to stop and get amber bulbs. Maybe tomorrow. That is what I did for my Beetle today. :)

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
I got a fire extinct. For my Smurfette because you never know when you may need one.. Just have to out it in that perfect spot where I can get to it super easy.. And soon I will be putting in my two 10's.. Just dunno when..

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
I haven't done anything for him, but I recently went shopping for him!

HID Retrofit Kit
Rokkor Coilover Suspension
Defender Tech Steel Skidplate
Brand new headlights (once the left one comes back in. They sold out of the left side only :lol: )

Plus we're getting keys done sometime this week so I can have a working switchblade key & remote!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Stinking badges

Put new euro blue emblems front, back, and all four wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I had my Beetle towed to the shop tonight. The counter weight on the shift linkage broke in half. I'm stuck in Memphis until further notice.

Not my week.

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Lance fixed Smurfette's fog light that was messed up ( they did not work when I bought her :) ) and he brought me, smurfette and peanut goodies from he his weekend get away :)

61 - 80 of 2353 Posts