NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
SLIMEBUG
435 Posts
A standard transmission in my truck.

...But since that's not gonna happen soon, a Milwalkee 18V lithium ion cordless 2 speed drill will do. :D My poor Porter Cable 12V drill is on it's last legs. I gave that thing 6 years of hell.

·
VW Junky
1,032 Posts
Engine Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Engine layout front engine / active all-wheel drive
Cylinders 8
Displacement 4.8 liters (4.806 cc)
Horsepower 500 hp
@ rpm 6,000 rpm
Torque 516 lb.-ft. (568 lb-ft. with optional Sport Chrono Turbo Package)
Compression ratio 10.5 : 1
Performance
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Top Track Speed 188 mph
0-60 mph 4.0 sec. (3.8 sec. with Sport Chrono Turbo Package)
MSRP
$ 132k:eek:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

The VW/Porsche of Tallahassee had a basic package starting @ only 98k:eek:,no thanks,man..

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
There's nothing I can think of that I would like to have for Christmas.
Something that can be made real that is.

For Christmas I've asked my parents for a sewing box (beauty case model to hold sewing stuff, needles, scissors etc) and my brother for the DVD Pretty in Pink :D

I don't need much :gotme:

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
I also want a job for x-mas, along with some performance goodies for bridgette, namely a new paint job or new headliner. but a sc or neuspeed p-chip would also be nice. maybe a semi horn to, that would be fun.

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I received some pretty awesome gifts for my birthday so other than a new battery and skidplate for Daisy there's nothing I really want. iTunes gift cards and new snow boots would be nice though!:D
Cori, have you ever heard of Legal Sounds? It is awesome! You sign up with as little as 20 bucks, and each song is only .09 cents!!! I have used up my first 20 and am on my second! When you sign back up, they give you so many bonus songs too. Now, some songs you won't be able to find, but I have found 95% of my songs on Legal Sounds, it shows you how to transfer your songs to iTunes too! I bought some Mike Nesmith, (one of the Monkees) ablums for 1.18 each!! Yep the entire album! Check it out, legalsounds.com :D

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'd like to get an iPod classic. Something i've been wanting since last Christmas is both CD's from ProtoKaw. ProtoKaw is former Kansas frontman Kerry Livgren's creation, along with some original pre-Kansas members. If you like progressive music, it's a must-have... at least I think so.

Larissa, I too would love to have the Galactica DVD series! I've got to catch up on my '24' collection first:)
Al, if you want some Proto Kaw for 9 cents a song, I checked it out and Legal Sounds has all their tunes! Easy to download and transfer to iTunes! I love it, Like I was telling Cori, you sign up, start with 20 bucks, and just buy what you want, when you want it. My first 20 bucks lasted over 6 months! :D

·
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Carolyn wants to move back to Corbin, KY which is where the kids are, and closer to our aging parents. So her Christmas is going to be made if we sell our condo!! :D

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Cori, have you ever heard of Legal Sounds? It is awesome! You sign up with as little as 20 bucks, and each song is only .09 cents!!! I have used up my first 20 and am on my second! When you sign back up, they give you so many bonus songs too. Now, some songs you won't be able to find, but I have found 95% of my songs on Legal Sounds, it shows you how to transfer your songs to iTunes too! I bought some Mike Nesmith, (one of the Monkees) ablums for 1.18 each!! Yep the entire album! Check it out, legalsounds.com :D
Cool! Thanks Scott I will check that out!:)

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I want these:

A pasta making attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer

A meat grinding attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer

And this body with my head on it minus the tattoo and I'd like to keep my boobs:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
And this body with my head on it minus the tattoo and I'd like to keep my boobs:
I'll take that body with the head for christmas.
Just put a bow on her and slip her under my tree ;)

Other then that... Peace on earth.

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
I want these:

A pasta making attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer

A meat grinding attachment for my Kitchen Aid mixer

Good choices Amy! :goodjob: I love 'm all, even the body :D

21 - 40 of 75 Posts