NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't list illegal substances or things that obviously would be cost prohibitive.

I wish they made tiny little jars of peanut butter. What's the point of getting a Nestle bar out of the vending machine if you can't get a tiny little jar of peanut butter to dip it into?

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
great post pete.

ranch (or other) dip for my potato chips :D

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I wish I could get makeup out of a vending machine. My dog chewed most of mine up. I guess it smells good. Good thing I dont wear too much cuz it would cost me an arm and a leg everytime he did that! :rolleyes:

I also wish I could get CD's from a vending machine. Whatever I bring to work I never feel like listening to.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I wish...........

I could get a HUGE DIAMOND out of a vending machine. Or any jewelry!!!!!!!!!! Put a 1.00 in get a $10,000.00 Diamond...Hey thats for me!!!!!!!

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
Seeing as I live in the U.S. and we can't get it here, the most obvious answer should be beer.

And none of the Budweiser stuff either.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
I just wish we had the Japanese vending machines. They have machince that make custom CD and MDs where you can pop your MD in and buy individual songs. Or you can get soup from the machines or milk. OR LADIES BLOOMERS WOOHOO!

Wish someone had girlfriends in a machine like that. :(

·
Banned
3,877 Posts
How about roses by the dozen for that bonehead who lands himself in the doghouse like I did several times!!! Also I would like to get battleships, spaceshuttles and high rise buildings from a vending machine.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
noR said:
I wish I could get illegal substances or things that obviously would be cost prohibitive.
ROFL!! :roflmao:

DITTO!!

A decent slice of pie would be good, too (the pastry kind, not pizza... though that kind of pie from a vending machine wouldn't be bad either).

·
Oh noooooooo!
1,052 Posts
I really wish they sold toothbrushes. I've made it a habit to brush my teeth after eating and I always try to remember to bring it with me when we go out to eat. The times I forget it are the times when I've needed it the most, like when we go out to eat steak. That feeling of having bits of steak between my teeth drives me nuts!:p

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
hyakugojyuuichi said:
I really wish they sold toothbrushes. I've made it a habit to brush my teeth after eating and I always try to remember to bring it with me when we go out to eat. The times I forget it are the times when I've needed it the most, like when we go out to eat steak. That feeling of having bits of steak between my teeth drives me nuts!:p
yea!

tooth brush's and drugs! w00t!

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
hyakugojyuuichi said:
Actually, if you are willing to swing by most large airports there are vending machines that sell various toiletries.

However, that would get a bit expensive, since you are no longer allowed on the gate concourse without a plane ticket.

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Oooooh, fun thread.

I'd like a vending machine that would develop my 35mm film and give me pics. We're 60 miles from a developing place and I can't seem to make the move to digital (I use a Nikon N65, I love it...probably couldn't afford comparable digital).

I'd also like to see ice cream and fresh fruit. Or a Subway sandwich vending machine!

There have been many days at work that I'd like to get my hands on a NYTimes bestseller book. Or, a machine that dispenses 20-minute naps! I'd pay for that!
:sleeping:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts