NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of us are in business for ourselves, and are always looking for customers. Why don't we support each other by saying what we do, and what services we can offer to other NB owners?

I am an Allstate Insurance Agent in NY

How about you?

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
I am a software developer by day, super-dad by night..

And tend to do customer software development on the side (Web pages, Database Manipulation, Database Driven websites..)

Someplace in there I help make the world go round.. or at least on the NB.org

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Most people know what I do and if they dont its probably better that way hehe!
Hey..by the way..I just realized the other day that not too long ago I started noticing a yellow beetle parked in the parking lot just before the entrance to sears hardware...even after you told me where you worked it didnt hit me. It hit me the other day...that must be yours eh? lol :goodjob: I pass your car every day on my way home from work...except I didnt go today. Tomorrow if you hear incessant honking around 3:40 pm that'll be me! lmao

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
The company I work for does outsourced Medical Dictation/Transcription for hospitals, clinics, etc. We've created our own software, and hire our own Medical Transciptionists. Hospitals pay us per report for what we type.

When I started, we were pretty small, so I did development, installations, customer support, etc.

Now that we're larger, I mostly just do the installations, data conversions, setup, and ongoing support.

So, if you're a medical transcriptionist, and want to work from home, let me know!

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Well I was the assistant business manager at a local VW dealer. I'm currently job hunting and looking to get back into a dealership enviroment. But I've also applied for a management job with VWoA. Otherwise, I'm in the auto business.

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
shipping department at the midwest's largest used computer center and the midwests largest computer recycling center until january then i am a student at Universal Technical Institute in phoenix arizona for their power and performance program

·
5/23/10 <3
10,933 Posts
Student majoring in Environmental Science and when I'm at home, I help take care of all the critters at my parent's wildlife rehabilitaion center :)

Hopefully one day I can help make the environment a better place for NBs to roam happily! In conjunction with my love for NBs, I'm planning on trading in my car when I'm done with school and getting a TDI and running it on biodiesel...lots of pumping stations for it here in NC and theres even one right around the corner from my college! yay!

·
1,255 Posts
I work for the City of Jonesboro, AR as a Traffic Signal Programmer, tech, and bulb changer, etc. Prior to that in Electrical and Quality Engineering at several major manufacturers, ADT Security Systems and Warwick (now Sanyo) Electronics. Best of all, I will be fully retired on Jan 5, 2006. Only 14 working days left!

·
Your mileage may vary
7,566 Posts
bugfreak said:
new mom. got unexpectedly canned in august and now daycare is not practical. i get paid in poop people. (don't be jealous)
will be going to school p/t in january... again...
Coming to a theater near you for Christmas...Samuel L. Bronkowitz presents... "The Poop People!"

I'm a bus operator for a great metropolitan transit authority. (Aren't you glad I'm not a comedy writer?)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts