NewBeetle.org Forums banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
I am a preschool teacher of 4 year olds! It's only 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, so I am home when my own kiddies get home from school.
~Shelly

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
I was in Radio, for a long time. Worked at many stations, some of which some of you may have heard of (WINC-FM, WWDC-DC101, WKMZ), some of which I don't think many have heard of (WFTR, LITE 105, WESI)​

THEN, I changed gears.​

Now I am a Preacher, a Follower Of Christ. Not some Bible Belting Thinking you are all going to hell if you don't follow God, kind of preacher.

Just one who wants us all to share some truth, love, and understanding.​

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
By day: KMart photolab manager (woo...another promotion!)

By night: professional hustler...doing what I must to increase my flow. Things I do, but are not limited to include buying/selling cars, fixing VW/Audi products, computer repair and sales, buying/selling car parts and stereo equipment, buying/selling XBox360en (I have 3 for sale as of now...check back, I may have more soon), and lastly, I do running for a chain of dealerships afterhours, making sure all is well and everyone is set for the next day. Lots of swaps take place at night, and it works out because the salesmen aren't tied up with a swap when they could be selling cars.

It's like every famous rapper has ever said...you gotta hustle to get what's yours, and I'm doing it.

"...any dude that wanna try and stop my flow, can get hosed in the chest with a stop-sign pole" -Derrell

·
Audiophile
74 Posts
I had been laying tile in 5-30 million dollar homes. then i was only taking classes part time. now i work at hastings making a quarter what i did.. the price of a college education

101 - 106 of 106 Posts