NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
squirreljuice
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bug has a switch next to the hazard light that says ASR on it. I do not have the owners manual as the PO lost it. What does it do? I'm very curious about it lol.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Here you go!

Anti-Slip Regulation, explained in detail in Section 3.2 of the OM. I have an '02 OM available here (in .pdf only). Contact me via p/m for details.
http://newbeetle.org/forums/parts-accessories/48896-fs-owners-manuals-40-shipped.html

I can't imagine owning a vehicle and not having the OM. A wealth of information. Probably a lot of features on your Bug you don't even know about!

I have posted the applicable pages from the OM below in .pdf format.

MORAV

Attachments

·
squirreljuice
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol thank you both for posting that. My curiosity got the best of me before I logged in again and I pressed it before taking off at a stop light. Lets just say there was a decent sized peel out mark left on the road LOL :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
They want a small fortune for those owner's manuals! $130 at the dealership and Buy-it-Now pricing on Ebay is about $55 and up, about the same for used manuals on Amazon.com. I got one for $36 on Ebay a few days ago, that was the best deal I was able to get. Even online .pdf downloads are as expensive as the manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts