NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Crazy artistic bug lover
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys so as I said before in my other post I got into a hobby I really wanted to for about five years this year and it is part of the reason I have been gone for so long. Have any of you heard of ball jointed dolls "BJD's"? I found out about them when I was 13 and wanted one really bad but they are crazy expensive so I decided to start saving for a car. As time went on I kinda forgot about them but never fully forgot. Last November I really got back into them again and was going through a rough patch and decided that in December I would start saving for one. With the help of Christmas money I saved for about five months before purchasing my first doll. Her name is Ember and she is an Iplehouse SID Eva in their "normal skin" with small bust, mobility joints, and their B option faceup (face makeup). Ember has really helped get me out of my depression and I just have so much fun taking pictures of her and getting/making her clothes. So I began saving again and with all the birthday money I got I was able to order another doll, same brand, an Iplehouse Felix in their "normal skin" with a custom faceup and mobility joints. This time the doll is a guy and his name will be Alex. I won't get him until October though because it takes about 2 months for them to make a doll.

Here are a few pictures of my girl Ember and hope you enjoy them!:nblove:

She owns three wigs and I need to get her some new eyes because her blue ones are cracked. Also she is 62 cm or 24 inches tall.
And ignore my face and the gloves I was paranoid.

Attachments

·
The Fire Elemental Angel
150 Posts
I would love to own one of them but their price range is expensive for me to have. D: The one, I wanted was the female elven one, I forgot the names and harder for me to find it through the search on some BJD websites. Because, I wanted to make my character from BJD.

Do they have pink skin? I know, I have seen some of them in different color depends which kind you are looking for that have available skin colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts