NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my 2001 Isotope NB. I know it's a rare color, and comes fully loaded. What is the best way to advertise my Beetle?

I figure the average person isn't going to know that it's a limited edition color (or won't care). Any suggestions?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
queenvee said:
I am looking to sell my 2001 Isotope NB. I know it's a rare color, and comes fully loaded. What is the best way to advertise my Beetle?

I figure the average person isn't going to know that it's a limited edition color (or won't care). Any suggestions?
Well the best way to let someone know its a limited edition is to just say that in your ad. If they dont care then they dont deserve it :) Where are you located and how much are you selling it for? I originally was looking for an isotope but couldnt find one. I settled for the next best thing...Cyber green :goodjob:

There is a spot for New Beetle classifieds on here. Maybe someone here might want it :)
Good luck selling it. How much do you want for it by the way?
Have any pics?

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Well, I would put that info in the ad. However, I think it's important to keep in mind, that like you said, the general public isn't going to know or care that it's a limited edition.

I wouldn't expect to receive more than kbb for it, or more than you would for any other color. It's a neat little novelty, but not something that really increases the value more than any other NB.

If you found someone who is dieing for that color and can't seem to find one, that could be a different story. But otherwise, don't hold off waiting for some incredible offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice and quick responses!

First of all thanks for the advice. I have listed it here in the classified section. I don't know how to post pics, though I'll go check if there is a post on how to do that. I was thinking of asking $9800 for it because KBB private party is about $10800 and KBB trade in is $8800. I figure that's a really good price and the car should move at that rate.

The car is fully loaded, and I mean that. I think it has every option that was available, including leather, monsoon stereo, full cold weather package. It only has 39,500 miles and it has the 5 spd transmission. Anyone interested? :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts