NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had several key-chains for Rosie over the years. Below is the newest one (about two years now) that I have. My daughter got me this one somewhere and I really like it. My question is what key-chain do you carry for your NB?

Attachments

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
I have one with the 2012 outline and a blue leather keychain with the VW logo.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
My house key, and mailbox key, are on a ring attached to the switchblade VW key. Nuthin else, oh wait, a nail clipper. (I have clippers on my car key, work keys, desk drawer, bathroom... :lol: )

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a steering wheel key chain I bought at our dealership, 1 that I won at a vw drive in movie night and my oil change tag cause it's shaped like my car. My husband hates my keys cause they are too big. Lol I think that is why I keep them, then he doesn't bother me to drive my car. 

Sent from Olivia's Autoguide iPhone app

·
5/23/10 <3
10,918 Posts
I have all my car keys on my key ring - Honda and Mk1 Jetta. I also have my office key on there for work. Blue carabeener to keep everything together and a keychain for my local VW club. My NB key would be on there but its at the shop where her shell remains :(

·
Registered
668 Posts
The original leather fob with the new beetle silhouette. 11 years old now........

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bug key, UK house key, US house key, key to my Step-Dads, and my US mail box with a Hello Kitty heart shaped metal fob & a plastic 'Tesco Clubcard' (supermarket loyalty discount card for UK)

Kate

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK guys and gals my wife has put her foot down. I am not allowed to look at pics of VW key chains because she says I have a "collecting habit". I guess Guns,PEZ dispensers and tools are the limit. so keep em coming cause I have seen some here I just gotta find lol.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I finally gave up on brand pride for each vehicle and went functional. The keys are divided into sets, Garage, Work, and House. .then I add which ever vehicle I drive that day to the mix.

·
Registered
51 Posts
^ Yikes!

I have to put my set of keys in my pants so it's in my best interest to keep it as light as possible. My key ring consists of nothing but house keys, VW switchblade key, Audi switchblade key and garage door opener.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts