1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Just because!
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

What is cool about this is that I used to work on these Sky Pigs! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

I wish I was an A-10. :cool:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts

My Results:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
2008 "Fowvay" yellow NB
574 Posts
What??

I had to jump in on this one although I usually stay out of these things. Lame results, not sure how this can come up when I put that I'm a conservationist-keep our natural world pure and that I like my peace and quiet.

Oh well.

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
Some of the questions are a little too black and white to accurate at anything. But nonetheless:

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

·
2.5L 5 Cyl. killer bunny
575 Posts
OH HELL YEA!

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

·
Cherchez la coeur...
977 Posts

My Results:

SR-71A Blackbird

You are an SR-71A. None more capable - you fly higher and faster. Willing to set out on missions of extreme danger and inportance - alone and unarmed. You help in ways no one knows. You aren't as concerrned about the humdrum but about what's true and right.

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
Oouuuuuuu,do it again...

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another Raptor:)

TDI4ever

F/A-22 Raptor

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

I AM A TORNADO GR1 in REALITY !!!!

·
Achtung Baby
1,643 Posts
VW2.0Driver said:
OH HELL YEA!

B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

My hubby flew in those things for 12 years!! And that description fits him too LOL.
~Shelly

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
F-15 Eagle

·
Foreign Exchange Orger
7,461 Posts
Me like this plane :D

C-21 Learjet
You are a C-21. You are narcissistic, but nothing unique. You stay out of fights and ride the coattails of the rich and powerful, as you're their personal chauffer. Despite your clean-cut appearance that you take so much pride in, you prefer to stay out of the limelight.​

1 - 20 of 26 Posts