NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor

You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you've never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,634 Posts
I would have preferred "Puff the Magic Dragon" KC-130 Gunship...

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

·
I AM SMILEY MAN!!!
310 Posts

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren`t afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts

My Results:

F/A-22 Raptor You are an F/A-22. You are technologically inclined, and though you`ve never been tested in combat, your very name is feared. You like noise, but prefer not to pollute any more than you have to. And you can move with the best.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts