NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many people here feel like they should be able to get away with almost anything like me, but I decided to be somewhat silly in that little description box for the application for the Hot-ha section.

Soo, post up what you sent to James for the application if you think it's funny. And i'll go first.

"Cuz i'm Toad. 'Nuff said."

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Toad said:
I don't know how many people here feel like they should be able to get away with almost anything like me, but I decided to be somewhat silly in that little description box for the application for the Hot-ha section.

Soo, post up what you sent to James for the application if you think it's funny. And i'll go first.

"Cuz i'm Toad. 'Nuff said."
"I'd hate to miss anything!"

·
Super Moderator
1,138 Posts
Heh. For the record, what you type in that field doesn't really matter. It's nice that it's required though, because it helps to ensure it's a real person trying to get in.

That's all. Back to the discussion of silly entry requests. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
My reason was:

So I can keep an eye on the 'Capt.....:D

·
Aphid is FUN!
1,747 Posts
dnyed said:
My reason was:

So I can keep an eye on the 'Capt.....:D
I do believe this is the definitive answer seeing as how I'm such a trouble maker;)! This is the reason RK gave.:p

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
I can't remember what I said either, but I think it went something like this:

Umm...Please? Ummm...I like canadians. Ummm...Because I'm thick-skinned an mature enough to handle the topics...Umm...Is there a right and wrong answer here?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts