NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1237 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we are in our new digs. No matter we still can share a piece of our world with our fellow 'org' members and let them know.....

What's for supper??

As for me, I had to eat on the run tonight so it was 4 Krystal burgers and a coke.

hoping for better eats tomorrow. After all it's a football weekend.:thewave:

C'mon! let us know....What's for supper?

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
Just me in the house---------------but I was cooking ahead to vac meals for hubby:

A hotel size pan of split chicken breasts with shallots sliced and put into them and then I added chopped garlic, leeks, fresh rosemary, thyme, flat parsly---a special salt blend, sweet paprika and fresh ground pepa.

Splash some good white wine over them and pop under the broiler for 5-7 mins.

Kick oven over to bake @ 475 for 30-40 mins.

Easy and very yummilicious!

NOTE:::: Guys---there is nothing sexier than a man who can cook his woman a good meal.

This one is easy and presents like it took tons of work.

Add some rice and a salad, candles, wine and music and........;)

·
Missing Navel!
14 Posts
We hit Boston Market last night.
I had the 5oz sliced sirloin, with corn and sweet potatoes,
Mike had the 1/2 chicken with 2 servings of veggie medley. :)

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Well, as my parents are on holiday, I have to take care myself what eating concerns, so tonight is planned : spaghetti bolognese with parmesan cheese

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
angelworks said:
Chicken Marsala over pasta and a bottle of good red.

Hubby's on his way home!

:)
YAAAAY! That's awesome Dawn! Have fun :wink: Tonight I am having BBQ chicken and ribs and maybe some potato salad or just plain ol salad on the side.

·
Debs here!
1,104 Posts
I had lots of mountain taffy from the Country Candy kitchen in Pigeon Forge TN. If you get 2lbs in your bag exactly...its free! I did it! butter rum,butterscotch,choc., mmmmmmmmmmm:)

·
Super Moderator
20,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
skooby_girl said:
We hit Boston Market last night.
I had the 5oz sliced sirloin, with corn and sweet potatoes,
Mike had the 1/2 chicken with 2 servings of veggie medley. :)
Hey Skoob,

How is Boston Market these days? We used to eat there a while back but it started changing. Looking at those dudes chowin down on that sirloin makes me want to go back. Should I??

By the way, Tonight I'll be cooking Shepherds pie. Yum.

·
Super Moderator
20,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dottydeb said:
I had lots of mountain taffy from the Country Candy kitchen in Pigeon Forge TN. If you get 2lbs in your bag exactly...its free! I did it! butter rum,butterscotch,choc., mmmmmmmmmmm:)
Hey Dotty-D,
What's up kid?

Reading your post reminded me of this resturant owned by Don Shula, of Miami Dolphins fame. There's this huge hambuger of beheamoth porportion and if you can eat the whole thing, it's free. Hopefully, PheonixRising will chime in and give us all the details. He's a South Fl dude ya know.

1 - 20 of 1237 Posts