NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a bad mommy and took my 2003 NBC down a road I shouldn't have. Guess I thought I still had a truck. Aaanyway, I managed to break the front thingy that has the black grill in it. You know, long rectangular piece with the round cut-outs for the fog lights, under the bumper. What's it called? I'm trying to find a replacement on the internet, but I don't know what to call it. I feel really bad, but my Vivian was so brave. Help!!
Thank you,
Carolyn

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Here you go!

That's know as the front "spoiler" 2003 New Beetle Cabrio VW Replacement Parts

p/n 1CO 805 903 G, Google the p/n to help find potential sources.

I can p/m you a list of 15 or 20 sources, prices will vary greatly, as much as double, so shop around, it may also interchange with other years. You can check the other years on the same site I sent you to above. There are a couple part outs around here and the Vortex.

p/m me if you need the list!

MORAV

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bummer, A parking block took mine out, so I took the rest of the outer valance off cuz it looked like crap. The technician at the dealer I go to told me I should replace it , not just for cosmetic reasons, but it aids in the air flow to the radiator and engine bay. I wasn't sure if I belived him so I replaced it as soon as I could. I didn't want to take any chances.:)

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Usually that part runs around 15-30 bucks on eBay :)
Must not fall under any of my saved searches, I never see them. She needs a Reflex Silver. Hit me up if you see one and think about it. Thanks, Stephen! Tired, calling it a night!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts