NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
"Flippin Sweet"
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any decals or stickers on mine yet but thought it would be cool to see what everyone has on theirs!
(On the car too)!

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I've got a little bit of rice on my car (i admit it). I'm planning on taking some of em off eventually. But check out my car from the link in my signature. My favorite sticker has to be the cheat in the rice section.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I don't have any, but I might ad a dozen or more Type R stickers. Probably make the car as fast as a turbo bug.

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
NBeast decal and a Pony National Softball Tournament sticker my daughter put on when I wasn't looking :p

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
  • VW Club decal that came with the original package I got with the car (Driver side quarter window)
  • Same window has a US flag vinyl cling I got for free from Street Signs Usa (.com)(It really is a free deal, as long as you are willing to pay the postage.. I posted a link to this on the old forums a few years ago, don't know if anyone took advantage, but here you go again).
  • Rear window, on the outside top middle has a "Driver Found" decal, with car. Lower right another US flag.
  • Front window, inside top right, yet another US flag.

·
licibug
79 Posts
My Decals, which color NB.org should I get?

which color NB.og decal should I get on a CyberGreen with Cream interior?

This is what i have so far...
b100logo.jpg

geocachelogo.jpg

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Turboboy said:
I don't have any decals or stickers on mine yet but thought it would be cool to see what everyone has on theirs!
(On the car too)!

They aren't "stickers" per se, but I have bear paws on my vert in a few spots. The center Wheel caps to name one...

·
Registered
404 Posts
licibug said:
which color NB.og decal should I get on a CyberGreen with Cream interior?

This is what i have so far...
I was going to go with white for my sticker. (I've got the same interior/exterior colors as you) I thought about yellow, but white will look the best.

I'm ordering mine tomorrow!

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
On the top of the windshield I have VOLKSWAGEN, on the 1/4 windows in the back I have the VW logo with Volkwagen under it. On the back is Calvin & Hobbes, and under the spoiler is a "Bitte ein Bit". All the ones you can see are silver. The "Bitte ein Bit" is gold.

I may eventually take off some of the VW ones.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Mine are also void of any decals, just tint. I'm reluctant to put anything on the outside as it would tend to wear off over time. I'm not sure how visable decals would be thru the tint.

comments?

·
licibug
79 Posts
decals visibility thru tint

captbp said:
Mine are also void of any decals, just tint. I'm reluctant to put anything on the outside as it would tend to wear off over time. I'm not sure how visable decals would be thru the tint.

comments?
My decals (scroll up a few posts) are on 5% tint. I know that is not much, but this is how they look...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts