NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
All-American
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: I'm not as active with this forum as I should be. I have a '99 NB TDI. Love the car. Went by one of the local dealers in central VA. Jettas everywhere, only one NB vert. Why no non vert NBs. Whats up?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
-1- said:
:confused: I'm not as active with this forum as I should be. I have a '99 NB TDI. Love the car. Went by one of the local dealers in central VA. Jettas everywhere, only one NB vert. Why no non vert NBs. Whats up?
HMMM..I don't know. My dealership has quite a few NBs and NBCs. They display them quite prominently also. My dealership looks out over the north service road of a highway and they have about 4 or 5 NBs up on ramps so the people passing by on the service road and the highway can see them. I always drive by extra slow :D Its dangerous living so close to there! Hehe.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
The dealership I used to work for I still drive past every day. They have at least 4 or 5 of the new 2nd gen NBs, and maybe 4 or 5 of the 1st gen, including a Dark Flint NBC.

·
All-American
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D OK, that's good news. For some reason, the two local dealers in Richmond, VA don't have many (if any) NBs. I didn't know if there were production or quality control issues. Thanks for the replies and information.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Plus another thing to take into consideration is that the dealer may only have so much success with selling NBs, so they don't order many. They only order a few at a time so they're not stuck with aged inventory at the end of the year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts