NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Jacksonville we are waiting on a Tropical Storm Tammy to come on through. She's still about a day or so out, but here are some pictures from 8:00am this morning at work:
DSCF1520.JPG
DSCF1521.JPG

That big field is going to be a VW dealership soon.

So what's your day look like?

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I can't really tell right now since I'm not near a window. It was kinda gloomy when I got here at 7am but it looked like the sun was trying to come out. Hopefully it will. I could use some sunshine right now! :(

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
Today...Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers this afternoon. Highs around 80. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

Tonight...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds.

Thursday...Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 80. Southeast winds around 10 mph.

:)

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Its cold and raining.

I really dont understand... It rain's here almost everyday. Yet people still dont know how to drive in the rain? Ugh...

Keep Safe 73

·
A better ME in '09!
110 Posts
After hearing what it's like everywhere else maybe I shouldn't say that it's 71 now, high of 82, partly cloudy.

"Morning. It's morning, everyone! Today's the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean and we are getting out of--[gasps]--the tank is clean. The tank is clean!"

hehe...Very beautiful outside.

I love the fall! :D

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
this morning it looks like a boring meeting about the company and our united way donations. mid-morning should be partly-boring with a few trips around the building to relieve said boredom. the afternoon shows signs of tiredness and a chance of this employee leaving early.

oh wait, you meant the weather.

eh, it's 75 degrees out right now. sunny. not bad. but i am stuck in here. i don't want to work anymore.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Today in lovely Red Bank, New Jersey the temperature is currently 72 degrees and sunny with some fluffy white clouds mixed with a bright blue sky.

I wish i could find a link to the Red Bank webcam...i'd link ya's. It's nice outside. Maybe i'll leave work early and clean my car some more today.

John

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
yellowherbie said:
Its cold and raining.

I really dont understand... It rain's here almost everyday. Yet people still dont know how to drive in the rain? Ugh...

Keep Safe 73
It may as well be iced over here with the way people drive in the rain. You'd think they would catch on... WRONG! Of course my boss has me going and picking up the mail everyday for work in the middle of this lovely Florida weather.. :bash:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Gray, and 50's. I hate gray and 50's. :(

Time to refill my antidepressant. :eek:

This is the view from my home office this morning. At least, I have something pretty to look at~ :)

Attachments

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
A day off ...Get the kids off to school, meet my wife's friend to give her a few things.. watch "The Longest Yard" that I DL'd last night (The new one with Adam Sandler).. maybe mow the lawn since it's nice outside. Mid 70s... partly sunny.. No rain in sight. Wait for the kids to get home from school.. maybe throw in a shower after the lawn mowing...

Yep.. gonna be a good day for me :D

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Today in lovely Red Bank, New Jersey the temperature is currently 72 degrees and sunny with some fluffy white clouds mixed with a bright blue sky.

I wish i could find a link to the Red Bank webcam...i'd link ya's. It's nice outside. Maybe i'll leave work early and clean my car some more today.

John
Same here. The weather is beautiful now. This morning it was looking a little iffy. Wish I could go out and get some sun. I know it would do wonders for the clouds in my head!

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Here in Mexico City is real bad...3 days raining (darn hurricanes on both sides), and VERY VERY cold (for our custom) like 9 to 12 Degrees C.

I hate this wheater, traffic and such....

·
Thomas
361 Posts
It's 80 right now, with a high of 84/85, but will drop down to the high 50's tomorrow. By Sat. night the low will drop down to 34 brrrrrr, Jack Frost is coming.:(

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
I don't have a window office, so I cannot tell, however, whatever the weather is like here at any given moment, I just have to wait 10 minutes and it will change.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
so cal weather is hot and extremely windy. we coin the term "santa ana winds" for this time of year... it blows! literally.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts