VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, we just bought a red 2016 Beetle S drop-top and looking to get some sportier wheels for it. I see bolt pattern is 5x112 for the Beetle. Thinking about going with 18 inch wheels and tires.

Question is, is there any offset or anything I need to be aware of to stay away from?

Also, if you recommend any, let me know, kinda having a hard time finding something. Although do like the R-Line 18 inch wheel.

Thanks

·
Registered
875 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Key thing on the 18s is to keep tires rotated and alignment good because they can go through tires in 30,000 miles or less.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey guys, we just bought a red 2016 Beetle S drop-top and looking to get some sportier wheels for it. I see bolt pattern is 5x112 for the Beetle. Thinking about going with 18 inch wheels and tires.

Question is, is there any offset or anything I need to be aware of to stay away from?

Also, if you recommend any, let me know, kinda having a hard time finding something. Although do like the R-Line 18 inch wheel.

Thanks
Et35

·
Registered
266 Posts

Thanks
Enjoy your beetle. ..go 19s

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
If you want the R line wheels and don't want to pay oem price check out hubcaphaven.com. They make copies of a lot of oem wheels for a lot less than oem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! I really do like the Twister wheels! Maybe I should look for a used take off set.

Also, going to be selling the heritage wheels/tires that came on the Beetle, any idea what they would be worth?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts