NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was jsut wonderin, i proly wont get any hits off this, but i was wonderin if any one wants to traid me my stock 16" 6 spoke wheels for any nicer wheels, no tha wheels i have are not good they have curb scrapes on all four i believe so if any one wants some ****ty wheels and has some nice wheels they dont want talk to me, thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I don't know if I'll get any interest from you, but I have this old 83 BMW.

It's in bad condition, barely runs at all when you can get it started.

It's badly rusted-out, and you can see through the floorpan right to the road. I went to shift the other day and my foot went right through.

It really keeps your feet cool in warmer weather though, and the ambient gasoline fumes guarantee you some fun times for sure.

Anyway, if you want to trade me your NB for it, hit me up with an IM or whatever. :D

SMG

·
Registered
310 Posts
someone might want to trade you their steelies if you just want different.. but nicer? I doubt you'll find someone just craving you wheels so badly that they'll want to trade you.. except maybe someone with 15" avus rims and tires (again, if you just want different)

...hey, at least you don't want to straight up trade steel rims with 1/2 worn out tires for 17s or 18s with good to excellent tread left and no rash... lol (like some guy on vortex did a little while ago)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts